Find all the latest product news and details of my current special offers here

Friday 1 October 2010

In Colour Sampler Packs

I am so excited about the introduction of this wonderful collection of vibrant and on trend colours and I am sure you are going to want to try them as soon as possible!
To help you try them all quickly I am offering a sampler pack share. If you join this share you will get
  • A Classic Stampin’ Pad in each of the five In Colours
  • 24 sheets of A4 smooth card stock, four in each colour
  • 40 sheets of 12x12 inch double sided Patterned Designer Series Papers (1 each of four patterned in each of the 5 colours)
  • 5 Stampin’ Write Markers, one in each of the In Colours
  • 2m of 1/2inch poly stitched ribbon in each of the 5 In Colours (10m in total)

This Sampler Pack Share will cost you £52 if you collect your goodies from me or £55 if you would like me to post them to you.

To place your order for the In Colour Sampler Pack email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) or call me on 07990 837 990

Colourful Stampin’

Bekka

No comments:

Post a Comment