Find all the latest product news and details of my current special offers here

Friday 1 October 2010

Designer Series Paper Shares

Would you like a 6x6 sheet of each of the wonderful new Designer Series Paper Packs? Yes! Well read on. I am offering you the chance to join Designer Series Paper Shares.

Designer Series Pattern Stacks Share

Join this share and get samples of Designer Series Patterned Papers in all of the wonderful Stampin’ Up! Colours (including the In Colours). If you join this share you will get 200 sheets of 6x6 papers. The shares cost £11 if you collect your papers from me and £14 if you would like me to post them to you.


Designer Series Patterned Papers Share

Join this share and get a 6x6 sample of each of the 66 new Designer Series Patterned Papers. These papers are delicious and each sheet is double sided. This share costs £13 if you collect your papers from me or £15.50 if you want me to post them to you.

All the Papers Share

If you would like to be in both shares you can be for the special price of £21 if you collect from me or £26 if you would like me to post them to you.

To order your share email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) or call me on 07990 837 990

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

No comments:

Post a Comment